Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Elevated Tanks[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Elevated Tanks
- From: Alexander Gutierrez <alexgutz(--nospam--at)pworld.net.ph>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 18:40:45 +0800
I'm interested to know how to design/analyze steel elevated water tanks, particularly the body of the tank, the circumferential stiffener member at the spring line, the thickness and size of plate connecting the column support and bottom shell and the roof shell. What are the additional requirements if the tank is located in a Zone 4 region? Any help will be appreciated. Alex S G C.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Election Results
- Next by Subject: RE: Elevated Tanks
- Previous by thread: RE: Surveys on the list (was Q&A - Future of Server)
- Next by thread: RE: Elevated Tanks