Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Pressure on tanks[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Pressure on tanks
- From: "Bill Sherman" <SHERMANWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: 10 Jun 98 14:06:15 -0400
Just to supplement Harold Sprague's response, my technical dictionary defines "convection" as "transmission of energy or mass by a medium involving movement of the medium itself". This is probably a good technical term to use for this mode of response, but I've always felt a more recognizable intuitive term should be used, such as simply "slosh" mode.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Pressure on tanks
- Next by Subject: Pressure Treated Wood
- Previous by thread: RE: Pressure on tanks
- Next by thread: Re: Fibrous concrete