Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Pressure on tanks

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Just to supplement Harold Sprague's response, my technical dictionary
"convection" as "transmission of energy or mass by a medium involving
of the medium itself".  This is probably a good technical term to use for
mode of response, but I've always felt a more recognizable intuitive term
should be used, such as simply "slosh" mode.