Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
tying rebar[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC Listservice <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: tying rebar
- From: "W. Gray Hodge" <hda(--nospam--at)evansville.net>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 10:38:52 -0500
A contractor asked me whether it would be acceptable to use plastic zip ties (like those used by electricians to tie wire bundles) to tie rebar at splices in lieu of 16 ga wire. Is there any particular reason to allow/disallow the practice?
- Prev by Subject: Two tales
- Next by Subject: RE: tying rebar
- Previous by thread: FEMA 310
- Next by thread: RE: tying rebar