Re: The Eleven Commandments

Re:                   DRIVE YOUR KARMA -- CURB YOUR DOGMA
>        Swami Beyondananada's Eleven Guidelines for Enlightenment
                        (posted earlier by Kate O'Brien)

About the author: The Swami is billed as "The Yogi from Muskogee" who has
taken in everything "from Ram Dass to Haagen Dasz".

I wish we could have his services in code writing, and work down toward
eleven elegant guidelines from the eleven thousand (and counting) obtuse
design demands we've inflicted on ourselves through uncurbed dogma.

Charles O. Greenlaw, SE     Sacramento, CA