Re: tying rebar

One of the major problems I have with wire ties has been leaving their 'tails' too close to the
formwork.  Invariably, within a couple of years the ties begin to corrode and rust stains appear
on the face of the concrete.  If plastic ties are found to be acceptable, I want to know about
it.  Keep us up to date on what you find out.

Lew Midlam. PE