Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Corrosion Protection of Structural Steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Corrosion Protection of Structural Steel
- From: BILL RICE <BILLRICE(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 16:03:50 -0700
I have been encountering a problem with the requirements for corrosion protection of a overhead steel awning at a Bay Area school. My interpretation of the code requirements would be that a corrosion protection equal to 1.5 oz./ft^2 galvanizing is required, unfortunately the governing authority does not share my view point and is seeking a Hot-Moped roofing system as the only option. If anyone has any experience with this issue it would be most appreciated.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Correlation of structural fasteners
- Next by Subject: CORTEN steel
- Previous by thread: Re: 1-3/4" roof slab
- Next by thread: Seawall Design