Tying Rebar

W. Gray Hodge:

Check the Plastic Ties that the Power and Phone Company Uses. They have
some that are used to make repairs to Power Poles when damaged (Split
Vertically) and there are also Ties that they use to hold equipment to the
Poles.

We had a Phone Line Man at our boat dock that provided some during a storm
so we could repair damage to a dock section. Since then we have used others
around the dock and home for various quick repairs. Some are still in place
and still holding the repaired object.

Any way check the specifications on these ties they can be purchased at
most construction supply houses. These are not the electrical bundle ties
these are a stronger structural tie intended for temporary repairs.

Robert W. Stevens, Jr., PE