Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Pier Design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Pier Design
- From: Steve Privett <eqretrodr(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 12:16:12 -0700
I've been asked to find/refer someone who's interested in designing a pier approximately 150 meters long in Ecuador. I have no experience in this area. Client is visiting So Cal for the next 4 weeks and would like to make contact while here. Please contact me privately. Steve Privett mailto: eqretrodr(--nospam--at)earthlink.net
- Prev by Subject: Re: Pier and grade beam foundation systems
- Next by Subject: Pile Buck
- Previous by thread: Re: SCBF - Steel Concentrically Braced Frames in Special and Tal
- Next by thread: ANY USED PLOTTERS FOR SALE?