P/C Panel Anchorage Load

I am currently working in a school project in San Francisco. In one of the design criteria, it
states that "the (precast concrete) panel anchors located at center one-half of the flexible
diaphram shall be designed for 50% increased in lateral load per California Building Code 1995".

I can not find out where the code addresses that. Does anybody know? Thanks in advance.

Quick Wu