Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
spangler formula[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: spangler formula
- From: Juan Enrique Justo <jjusto(--nospam--at)copime.org.ar>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 16:56:22 -0700
Does anyone know the technical basis of the spangler formula used by AWWA M11 to calculate the horizontal deflection of soil buried pipe. I?m mainly concern with the term I = transverse moment of inertia per unit lenght of pipe wall Thanks Juan Justo
- Prev by Subject: Some sad news..
- Next by Subject: spangler formula / convective forces
- Previous by thread: RE: Earthquakes and land movement
- Next by thread: Blast Resistant structures