Re: 1-3/4" roof slab

Dear  John,

   This is a one way slab exterior stair roof..
Short span is 1.20 M, Long span  is 6.3 M
psi).  Fc' =(27.5Mpa) 4000 psi.
Reinforcement: short span= 6 mm @ .10 , long
span = 6mm @ .20.

I assumed the 1" plaster to part of the total
thickness because of the expanded metal
additional reinforcement. That makes total
thickness of  2-3/4".

I am sure the above data is complete for your
information.
Thank you for your interest.

Sincerely Your,

ALEX C. NACIONALES, C.E.