Re: 1-3/4" roof slab

Dear Lew,

The 1-3/4" slab is one way and supported by
6"x12" RC beam on fours sides. The slabs and
beams were poured first then the expanded metal
was placed on top of the slab and
and cement plaster 1:3 mix of washed sand and
portland cement type I was applied and cured.
Construction is complete now. I will  send you a
picture if you are interested.

Sincerely

ALEX C. NACIONALES, C.E.
Iloilo City, Philippines