Re: Blast Resistant structures

<< I'm working of a petrochemical project. According to the specs, control
 rooms and electrical substations must be designed to withstand blast
 loads.

 The problem is that all the references I found are out of date. Can
 anybody tell
 what are the best books/codes on this topic and where I could get them
 from?

 Thank you
 S Parhizgari >>

In the 1994 UBC check Table 16-B Special Loads item 14 "Explosion Exposure
which will in turn refer you to Section 307.1