Re: P/C Panel Anchorage Load

<< I am currently working in a school project in San Francisco. In one of the
design criteria, it
 states that "the (precast concrete) panel anchors located at center one-half
of the flexible
 diaphram shall be designed for 50% increased in lateral load per California
Building Code 1995".

 I can not find out where the code addresses that. Does anybody know? Thanks
in advance.

 Quick Wu  >>

In the 1994 UBC it is in Table 16-O Footnote 3.