Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: P/C Panel Anchorage Load[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: P/C Panel Anchorage Load
- From: <Structeng1(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 16:57:11 EDT
In a message dated 98-06-13 10:04:21 EDT, you write: << I am currently working in a school project in San Francisco. In one of the design criteria, it states that "the (precast concrete) panel anchors located at center one-half of the flexible diaphram shall be designed for 50% increased in lateral load per California Building Code 1995". I can not find out where the code addresses that. Does anybody know? Thanks in advance. Quick Wu >> In the 1994 UBC it is in Table 16-O Footnote 3.
- Prev by Subject: FW: P/C Panel Anchorage Load
- Next by Subject: Re: P/C Panel Anchorage Load
- Previous by thread: FW: P/C Panel Anchorage Load
- Next by thread: Re: P/C Panel Anchorage Load