Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Load Testing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Load Testing
- From: <ParkerSCal(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 05:12:58 EDT
What type of structure is it? My firm has performed many load tests over the 10 years I've been with them. Most have been concrete. UBC has a procedure for use in load tests of concrete structures. (Chapter 19, I believe) James E. Parker, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Load Testing
- Next by Subject: Re: Load Testing
- Previous by thread: RE: Load Testing
- Next by thread: Re: Load Testing