Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Load Testing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Load Testing
- From: <ParkerSCal(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 05:17:49 EDT
Barrels filled with water is the best way to go. However, this may not be feasible if the water could cause damage to the floors below, is not readily available or cannot be drained away easily. Sandbags or lead shot provide another (less messy) way to load the structure...... Either way, be sure to provide shoring for safety!!!!!! (just in case) James E. Parker, P. E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Load Testing
- Next by Subject: Loads - Just for fun
- Previous by thread: Re: Load Testing
- Next by thread: Re: Unreinforced Masonry (URM) Upgrades