Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: DOG BONE CONNECTION - HELP[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: DOG BONE CONNECTION - HELP
- From: <ParkerSCal(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 05:28:06 EDT
Good luck finding help. Having witnessed numerous ATC24 tests for moment frame connections, it is my humble opinion that this connection was designed to pass the test.......(you should see the condition of most of the beams afterward!) James E. Parker, P. E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: DOG BONE CONNECTION - HELP
- Next by Subject: Don't go just yet, Frank...
- Previous by thread: Re: DOG BONE CONNECTION - HELP
- Next by thread: Void Form