Church renovation to last 100 years

Hello guys,

I need help on my new project. We are renovating
an 18th century Cathedral here in
Iloilo, Philippines. The old g.i. sheet on wood
framing upper walls will be replaced by steel
framing and precast concrete walls.

What would be the best and practical way to
protect the exposed steel framing to make it
last another 100 years? My current
specifications is to apply 3 coats of zinc
chromate paint and 2 coats of ruberized paint.

The precast panels are 1.0M x 1.0M and  2" thick
with 9mm Reinforcement. The finish is
smooth. I will greatly appreciate any help you
guys can provide as to the lifespan of the
pre-cast panels. The precast concrete is cast
using 1 part  Portland cement type I and 2 parts
washed sand.Fly ash is included in the mix.

Thanks in advance

ALEX C. NACIONALES, C.E.
Iloilo City, Philippines