Re: SCBF - Steel Concentrically Braced Frames in Special and Tal

<< I'm not sure what the Seismology Committee means by "special".  I
 don't find any Sections that indicate that SCBFs can't be used for
 structures with irregularities or for non-building structures.

Here in Southern California, all our frames are "special".  Some are just more
special than others.

Bruce Resnick, SE
Parker Resnick Str. Eng.