Subject: 1-3/4" roof slab
Author:  MIME7:anacio(--nospam--at)skyinet.net at INTERNET
Date:    6/11/98 10:22 PM

Hello guys,

I designed a 1-3/4  RC roof slab w/ 1" cement
plaster with expanded metal wire mesh
reinforcement to minimize temperature cracks. I
also plan to use fly ash on the cement plaster.
This is for my school building project.

I need your comments regarding this. Any body
with experience on this type of roof?

Thanks in advance.

Alex C. Nacionales, C.E.
Iloilo City, Philippines