Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Masonry Parapet Walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Masonry Parapet Walls
- From: "Gilligan" <littlebuddy(--nospam--at)bytheshore.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 00:09:14 -0400
Working on a project where the block & brick parpet wall is bulging at a line approx. where the timber joists bear. Wall is about 3 feet exposed to south, north facing, over 50 years old, old stone coping which leaked (has been repaired). Generally all the criteria to have a troubled parapet wall and it is troubled. What is the fix for this wall? Remove and rebuild brick and block parapet? Any suggestions for remedy in the "fixed" wall.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Masonry
- Next by Subject: Re: Masonry Parapet Walls
- Previous by thread: Re: SCBF - Steel Concentrically Braced Frames in Special and Tal
- Next by thread: Re: Masonry Parapet Walls