Wood Truss Council of America Web Site Under Construction

Please visit at your convenience our new web site at
http://www.woodtruss.com/.  Please email any comments and suggestions to
wtca(--nospam--at)woodtruss.com to the attention of Lora.
There are many portions still to put up.  We think you will find this site
to be a good source of information on the truss industry by the end of 1998.
We will be placing items on our site for comment periodically like the ANSI
standards development work we are involved with.  If you would like to
comment on the ANSI/TPI standard that is now going through consensus review
and we are willing to look at any comments you may have with it and submit
them on your behalf.
You can also email me any truss questions that you may have at wtca(--nospam--at)msn.com
or qualtim(--nospam--at)msn.com
Thanks
Kirk Grundahl, P.E.
Executive Director