Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
spangler formula / convective forces[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: spangler formula / convective forces
- From: Juan Enrique Justo <jjusto(--nospam--at)copime.org.ar>
- Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 00:27:50 -0700
Does anyone know the technical basis of the spangler formula used by AWWA M11 to calculate the horizontal deflection of soil buried pipe. I?m mainly concern with the term I = transverse moment of inertia per unit lenght of pipe wall. A collegue (don't remember who) was asking in this list about convective forces. Please have a look in 22.214.171.124 of Philip Myers'ABOVE GROUND STORAGE TANKS. thanks. Thanks
- Prev by Subject: spangler formula
- Next by Subject: speaking of good SE review manuals....
- Previous by thread: RE: Screen Anchors in Unreinforced Masonry
- Next by thread: Light Guage Inspection Questions