Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Old and New Woman[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Old and New Woman
- From: "Spence Pickett" <spickett(--nospam--at)efdswest.navfac.navy.mil>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 98 8:14:17 PDT
Very well put, Kate! >>Although humorous, it has many applications, the primary one being the change in focus from serving others to being extremely self-centered. No wonder the country has gone downhill. What do you think?<< Well, all kidding aside, I think both attitudes leave a lot to be desired I can't imagine letting my entire world revolve around another human being (what a burden for them to carry!). Nor would I want theirs to completely revolve around me. Somewhere in the middle with each party exhibiting some healthy enlightened self-interest as well as love and concern for the other sounds ideal
- Prev by Subject: Not read: That's another week ended.
- Next by Subject: RE: Old and New Woman
- Previous by thread: SCREEN ANCHORS IN UNREINFORCED (BRICK) MASONRY
- Next by thread: RE: Old and New Woman