Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Screen Anchors in Unreinforced Masonry[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaoc" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: Screen Anchors in Unreinforced Masonry
- From: "Mike Brown" <mike.brown(--nospam--at)cshqa.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 09:15:29 -0600
I've read most of the other responses and most say about the same thing. I agree with the general consensus.
However, I would like to add that the holes to be drilled should be done with a rotary drill and not a rotary hammer drill. A hammer drill may cause additional damage to the surrounding masonry. A rotary drill should not take that much more time due to the softness of the brick/mortar.
Mike Brown, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Screen Anchors in Unreinforced Masonry
- Next by Subject: RE: Screen Anchors in Unreinforced Masonry
- Previous by thread: Re: Screen Anchors in Unreinforced Masonry
- Next by thread: RE: Screen Anchors in Unreinforced Masonry