Fw: Courts putting cap on engr hourly fee?

Damn straight!  And what about those "public libraries"?  Geez, if those
books are so great they should pay for themselves too!  Government funding
of those libraries is welfare for the intellectual elite or wanabes. =;^)

Or, I guess they could just put "essential" books in the libraries, leaving
out all those artsy fartsy "fiction" books.

T. Eric Gillham PE