Re: Earthquakes and land movement

Don't bet on it, unless you can change the record documents in the City
by moving that property line 2 feet away on the drawings also,and don't
forget to move that tree on the drawing!

Patti Ortutay wrote:

> Does anyone know what happens to property (moved in an earthquake) over
> another person's property line? ie. A tree on my yard moves 2 feet to my
> neighbor's property. Does someone loose two feet in the end and someone
> gain two feet somewhere down the line? Or, do property lines move two
> feet?? Thanks.

begin:          vcard
fn:             Tom  Chiu
n:              Chiu;Tom
org:            Thomas Engineering
email;internet: Tomchiu(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net
title:          Principal, SE
tel;work:       (714) 221-3663
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE