Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Steel bolts pulling through plate[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC List Server <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Steel bolts pulling through plate
- From: John Lawson <jlawson(--nospam--at)kramerinc.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 20:33:05 -0700
Does anyone have a source or recommendation for calculating the strength of a bolt pulling through its own hole in a standard plate (for example: an anchor bolt pulling through a base plate in uplift)? Thanks in advance. John Lawson SE Kramer & Associates Structural Engineers jlawson(--nospam--at)kramerinc.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: Steel bolts pulled thru steel plate
- Next by Subject: steel column below grade
- Previous by thread: Need Help (non structural) "Thanks for responses"
- Next by thread: Steel bolts pulled thru steel plate