From: Dennis S. Wish [mailto:wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 1998 11:53 AM
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject: RE: Period Calculation for One Story Building with Flexible
Diaphragm, FE

Your following message has been delivered to the list
  seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org at 12:05:13 on 16 Jun 1998.

Charles,
Sorry about misspelling your name in my last post. Bill Allen brought it to
my attention - painfully!>)
This started me thinking of the documents that you sent me some time ago. I
just wanted to let you know that my "Vaporware" is not out-of-mind, but
needed to take a hiatus due to current work loads. I will be releasing the
first issue of Independent A&E with a compilation of your documents on my
web site rather than try to distribute electronically or by publication
(inasmuch as the first issue is free to all).
Again, sorry about the misspelling - I have taken Bill Allen's suggestion
and started to add proper nouns to me dictionary.

Regards,
Dennis Wish PE