Re: Fw: Courts putting cap on engr hourly fee?

>Geez, if those
>books are so great they should pay for themselves too!  Government funding
>of those libraries is welfare for the intellectual elite or wanabes.
I'll second that! If those effete liberals weren't so busy listening to
public radio, they'd realize that there are still dictators who need that
money to fight off Castro's brainwashed communist hordes and buy shoes
for their girlfriends. This country started going to hell when they quit
giving free cigarettes to veterans hospitals.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw