Fw: Civil PE Exam

Unless a person handles a wide variety of civil jobs, you are going to have
to study an area that you don't actually do at the office (all that often
anyway).  In my case I do strictly structural work, and I ended up boning
up on closed pipe flow, open channel flow and traffic.  The last two were
the easiest problems on my particular exam, so I would suggest getting
those under your belt, at least as an alternative to a more difficult
problem in another area.   I also found that doing a practice exam, with a
time limit, was very helpful in getting myself to NOT spend too much time
on one problem.

Good luck!

T. Eric Gillham PE