Re: Continuing Education Seminar Topics

Some of the best attended subjects at the tri counties chapter of seaosc were
: retaining wall design, underpinning, shoring/tieback design, and residential
light gauge steel design. We even had one ( seaonc ) engineer from Orinda
drive down for the retaining wall dinner meeting and later said it was so good
he wanted to come for another . He said no one else provides so much info at a
dinner meeting. We try to provide handouts for all presentations. Occasionally
we invite related manufacturer rep's at no charge to setup tables/ answer
questions/ handout their info.

      Tom Harris, SE
      Thousand Oaks, CA