Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
speaking of good SE review manuals....[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: speaking of good SE review manuals....
- From: "LauraK" <lbkann(--nospam--at)e-z.net>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 10:55:26 -0700
Has anyone else used "246 Solved Structural Engineering Problems" by C. Dale Buckner? It helped me to pass the Oregon SE exam (at least I think it did). Laura Kannady
- Prev by Subject: spangler formula / convective forces
- Next by Subject: Re:Split Rings
- Previous by thread: Re: Plywood Sheathing
- Next by thread: temp steel