Re[4]: Civil PE Exam

     I like to shop around for a good deal when investing in my future...
     Specially when I can get the same thing for less!  ;-)

Subject: re: Re[2]: Civil PE Exam
Author:  seaoc-return(--nospam--at)seaoc.org at fdinet
Date:    6/17/98 11:15 AM

I'm also registered for October exam and have Chelapati's manuals.  They look
like a very good reference source.  What's money when you're investing in your
future???
---------- Original Text ----------

From: <Joshua.Plummer(--nospam--at)fluordaniel.com>, on 6/17/98 5:08 AM:

     Yes, they can be bought. . . . For more than $400!!

     I'm another engineer scheduled to take the October exam.  I've seen
     Chelapati's books and they look extremely valuable.  However, forking over

     that kind of cash for something I'm only going to use once is just more
     pain than I can handle.

     Maybe I'm cheap (at least that's what everyone tells me), but the real
     question is this:  Is there anyone out there who would be willing to part

     with their review manuals (1990 or later) for less than the $400 that we'd

     have to pay for new ones?

     Thanks,

     Josh

     joshua.plummer(--nospam--at)fluordaniel.com