Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Plywood Sheathing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Plywood Sheathing
- From: <Bobeng(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 22:46:26 EDT
Reply to Steve G. TECO used to be the original manufacturer and supplier of light gage Joist and Beam Hangers. Firms like Simpson, Silver , etc., etc. copied same for many years until the Patents ran out. Glad to hear that there is a new firm with the same name. What type and/or species of tree is grown in WI , so that you can test same ? You must have a great number of Bucks to avert the APA ! Does your firm Certify machine stitched plywood ?
- Prev by Subject: Plywood Sheathing
- Next by Subject: Plywood Sheathing - Cautionary Tale
- Previous by thread: Plywood Sheathing
- Next by thread: speaking of good SE review manuals....