RE: Jupiter

What's even MORE amazing (and very aggravating, from CIA's point of view), is that the CIA DID know that something was up, HAD given the administration the information, and was told to "not worry about it."

This is due, some believe, to the "cozy" relationship the Clinton Administration has developed with the Chinese.  Remember, the Indians conducted those tests to respond to what it said was "aggressive movement" on the part of the Chinese, directly and through the Pakistanis.  This is because of the shipment of materiel to Pakistan from China.

Clinton and Co. were briefed on ALL of this, but didn't want to make a big deal about it.

Then, when the chips fell, they responded with their signature "Hey, I heard about  it on the news same as you!  Whatta ya know!"  Amazing that they can get away with the Gomer Pyle act, when "not knowing" borders on CRIMINAL when your hand is on the switch, running this country's foreign policy.

Then they take the CIA down with them, making it seem that they didn't know what was going on, when they in fact DID know, and had told the administration.

A few "facts" that are overlooked in the public consciousness, proving that the Clinton propaganda machine has no parallel in hoodwinking the duped (with our cooperation, of course).