Re: 60,000 psi limit on Reinforceing bars

Dear Micheal,

Thank you for your response. I do not have a
copy of ACI 319-95 but i will get one. Our
National Structural Code of the Philippines 1992
do not  explain the limitation.

Thanks again and more power to this listserve.

Alex C. Nacionales, C.E.
Iloilo City, Philippines