Re: Jupiter

Cezar,

How did you know that they could or could not
do. The Central Intuition Agency has
a lot of resouces at their disposal. Maybe they
just did not want  you to know what they know
for some unknown reason. You better watch out
maybe one of them is on this list serve reading
your sarcastic remark..

Regards,

Alex C. Nacionales, C.E.