HP48G/GX

Hello Hp48 guys,

 The programs is almost ready. I will just have
to test sending and retrieving it through email.
By the way, its all SI units. But there is a
conversion program included.
This is just for your evaluation. Those who want
to purchase later it  will be given exactly
what they prefer in Units and other features.

I will post the program in this listserve for
you to download  three days from now.

Those who want to receive it by snail mail in a
diskette. Please send  10 US dollars
in a registered mail and i will mail you the
diskette with the software with some help
Documentation. Satisfaction garanteed or your
money back.

My address : Alex C. Nacionales
                     11 10th St., Alta Tierra
                      Iloilo City 5000