RE: Jupiter(2)

The problem of Irak was totally mismanaged. The victor was Saddam
Hussein. He remained in power which determined his "victory" This
country shall learn to go to war TO WIN! ONLY! Otherwise stay home.

Kuwait is an invention of the British Empire. Just like Hong Kong,
Gibraltar, Malvinas (Falkland Is.), Belize, Guyana, and perhaps I forgot
others.

The British  took small portions of important territories for reasons
beyond this response. Eventually all of these British adventures have
created international friction. The Portuguese did the same. Kuwait is
part of Irak although in my opinion Hussein shall be kicked out of power
at any price and risk, even now.

Viet-nam... I don want to make this a long respone. It is obvioous all
the administrations did not have the will power to win the war. This is
the ONLY country in the world that goes to war to negotiate. Unless that
trend is reversed, the other party is the real victor. Remember when the
US army had Mexico defeated, and withdrew!  Now they have an entire
nation where they teach school children anti-americanism and
anti-imperialism and the "administrations" still gave them the "free
trade agreement". I would have created a mexican army in exile (funded
by a special tax levied on the mexican immigrants and other americans).
I am sure things would start changing there immediately.

Reagan handled Granada correctly. Panama was poorly handled.

Jose Diez PE, Fl.