RE: Jupiter(2)

>So you think the Bush Administration ignored the problems with Kuwait?
>
>Reagan ignored Libya?
>
>Nixon didn't handle Vietnam?

>I'd love to hear more.

Here's some more--
Saddam and Khadafi are still both in power and making trouble. And Viet
Nam came out of the '70's looking lots better than Nixon.

Of course you have to consider the up side:  Grenada no longer threatens
the American Way of Life and we certainly taught the world's acne
sufferers a lesson when we rolled into Panama and rock-and-rolled the
Pineapple into submission.

Handling problems is not the same as declaring victory and getting out.

(Why can't I resist political posts? ;-> )

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw