Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: RE: Courts putting cap on engr hourly fee?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: RE: Courts putting cap on engr hourly fee?
- From: <Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 12:46:46 EDT
In a message dated 6/16/98 2:40:50 PM, Hester wrote: <<He's right, why should the public be forced to pay for a non-essential service that they don't need or want. I all this art is so great why can't it pay for it self without government handouts. To me government funding of arts is welfare for the elite or elite want a bee's. >> Ever see that cartoon showing all the people milling around empty rooms looking at the (bare) walls..........labeled "Republican Art Gallery"
- Prev by Subject: Re: Fw: Courts putting cap on engr hourly fee?
- Next by Subject: A Cowboy's Guide [humor]
- Previous by thread: Re: Fw: Courts putting cap on engr hourly fee?
- Next by thread: Soil report seismic acceleration minimums??