Re: RE: Courts putting cap on engr hourly fee?

In a message dated 6/16/98 2:40:50 PM, Hester wrote:

<<He's right, why should the public be forced to pay for a non-essential

service that they don't  need or want. I all this art is so great why can't

it pay for it self without government handouts. To me government funding of

arts is welfare for the elite or elite want a bee's.

Ever see that cartoon showing all the people milling around empty rooms
looking at the (bare) walls..........labeled "Republican Art Gallery"