Screwed Gypboard Shearwalls

Not from a structural point of view since I don't know the difference in
shear capacity of the screws versus that of the nails and from what I
hear gypboard provides little shear resistance, but from past experience
I prefer to use drywall screws since nails have a tendency under
vibrations (big,old apartment buildings in NYC have that) to pop out and
kick out the compound.

hector