RE: Failed Delivery Message

i believe the problem is on the recipient's end - they don't have any
more room in their e-mailbox and the administrator for their server is
just telling you that.  I guess the autorespond feature is smart enough
to know that it shouldn't respond to the listserve but to the originator
of the message.

hector