CORRECTION: Screwed Gypboard Shearwalls

I have a corrrection to make to my previous posting please:

With false arithmetic in converting from "bracing units" as used in the
code, and not thinking, and little 'feel' for metric units the given
shearwall resistance values are grossly in error.

200 bracing units = 1000 kg x 10 m/sec.sec Newtons
20 BU = 1 kN

"Braceline" on one face, "Giboard" on other face, with specified nailing,
gives 150 BU's per metre for walls 1.2 m to 2.4 metres long and 2.4 metres
high.  E.G. 150/20 = 7.5 kN per metre.  12 kN hold-down straps are required
at each end.

Incidentally,  I understand that the nailing system provides the ductility.
Hence the performance when using washers under the nails.  Nailing is at 150
mm centres to edges with washers fitted, and double nails without washers to
the interiors.  The hold-downs are 1 mm thick strap with several nails to
the timber stud.

Thanks Thor, for discretely pointing out my error.