Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
light gauge steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: light gauge steel
- From: bpodols(--nospam--at)banet.net
- Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 17:07:33 -0400
Dave, There is a program on the market with light gauge steel analysis and design - STRAP. It is based on the latest code and has an impressive library of various cold formed shapes (you can create your own shape also). The program is very powerful, user friendly and simple to use. You can look at website www.atir.com and download the demo. Good luck! B. Podolsky, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Light Gauge Inspection Questions
- Next by Subject: light gauge steel design programs
- Previous by thread: RE: Steel: Moment Connections
- Next by thread: June Board meeting minutes (SEAOSC)