From: Dave Evans [mailto:DEVANS(--nospam--at)tnhanc.alaska.net]
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 1998 5:14 PM
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject: light gauge steel design programs

I know I've seen recent discussion on this list regarding light gauge
steel design programs, but the archive search engine gave me bogus
results (anyone else have problems?), so....

Can anyone recommend a light-gauge steel analysis and design program?
Any comments on LGBEAMER or AISIWIN from Devcoe?

Thanks,

Dave Evans, P.E.
TNH, Inc.