RE: other lists

If you find one let me know.  I chair the Nonbuildings Technical Subcommittee for the BSSC, and have members in that field of work.  The problem is that the vessels are often proprietary.  You will not find a very free exchange of information.

On another front.  The 1997 NEHRP (which contains a chapter on nonbuilding structures and an appendix on tanks) is back from the printers and is at FEMA (according to my spy network) being boxed up and distributed by the FEMA elves to all the good engineers all over the world.  It is just like Christmas.

Regards,
Harold Sprague, PE
Krawinkler, Luth & Assoc.
4412 W. Eisenhower