Re: June Board meeting minutes (SEAOSC)

Bill,

The board meets the first Wednesday of each month prior to the dinner meeting.
It is anticipated that minutes will be posted on the SEAOSC web page as soon as
the board members have reviewed and accepted them.  As time goes on, the length
of time it takes to review the minutes will decrease.  In regards to your
concerns about the list server, SEAOSC intends to keep operation of the list
service.  It may change names, but the same individuals will be involved.

Your input, as well as that of others, has been very helpful to the SEAOSC
board.  The concerns expressed and the thoughtful suggestions have allowed your
board to be more responsive to the members.  Again, as we move forward you will
find on the SEAOSC web page the things you are looking for.  For me, one of the
biggest accomplishments will be getting committee meeting minutes on the web so
all of you can review and comment to the committee chairs.  I think that this
type of activitiy will definately enhance the products of the committees.

Rick Ranous
Past-President, SEAOC delegate