RE: J Bolts

	[George Barclay]

	I would like to thank everybody for the input.  As it turns out,
my company had this EPRI document buried in its library, but I would
have never looked for it were it not for the list responses.  My
personal feeling on this issue for new construction...headed anchors,
good..."j" bolts, bad!

	Thanks,

	George Barclay, P.E.